Football governing body in Africa, CAF, has appointed three Kenyans to officiate KCCA FC’s crucial tie against AS Kigali.
KCCA will play host to the Rwandan giants on Wednesday in the second leg of the CAF Confederation Cup first round at the St. Mary’s Stadium in Kitende
The Kenyan officials are centre referee Anthony Juma Ogwayo, assistants Oliver Omondi Odhiambo and Tony Mudanyi Kidiya.
Tewodros Mitiku will be the fourth official while Patrick John Sabe Liwanda Kapanga (Malawi) will be the Match Commissioner.
Uganda’s James Ssekajugo has been appointed the COVID-19 officer for this game, KCCA FC has stated.
With KCCA FC unable to rise at least 15 players, the Rwandese side were handed a 2-0 victory as per the Confederation of African Football (CAF) regulations.
The winner of this tie will progress to the playoff stage of the competition from where, if victorious, will reach the lucrative group stages.
To reach here, Kigali took care of Orapa United on away goals while KCCA were handed a bye by CAF.
- Uganda Cycling Team Misses Out On Tour De Lunsa
- Basketball Players Dikong, Ajak Open Restaurant In Kansanga
- URA Vs BUL: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview And Stats
- Kitara vs Vipers: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview, Stats And How To Watch
- Big League: Luwero United Come From Behind To Beat Kigezi