Sunday, January 3
*Busujju Vs Buwekula
*Busiro Vs Kyaggwe
Busiro head coach Ronald Lukungu is confident as his side take on Kyaggwe on Sunday.
Busiro will target to tighten grip on Bulange Group where they sit atop with six points from two games.
“We need the 3points against Kyaggwe,” Lukungu said. “I have seen teams play and I always set my game plan in relation to the style of play of my opponents.”
“We have six points in two games but that doesn’t mean that we have been perfect, there are still many things we need to polish.
“I am confident that we are going to win convincingly against Kyaggwe if all goes according to plan.”
Busiro, who lost to Bulemeezi in last year’s final, have been brilliant in the attacking force thanks to relentless displays from Amuza Kalibwani (3 goals), Arafat Usama (3) and Gerrard Ogweti (2).
“The selection of who starts in the attack always depend on the opponent as well. They are good players but every always has a point to prove when given a chance.”
Kyaggwe has managed four points from three games going into their last group game.
A loss for Kyaggwe will all but end their qualifying chances.
- Uganda Cup Final: Vipers Vs BUL: Team News, Preview, Probable Lineups and TV
- Taddeo Lwanga Sent Off As Aucho’s Yanga Clinch Community Shield
- National Team Trials: Commonwealth Bronze Medalist Juma Miiro Eliminated
- Pictorial: Joachim Ojera Hands Uganda Cranes Win In Regional Tour
- U20 Women World Cup Qualifiers: Uganda Obliterate Kenya In Nyayo