Uganda Cranes Coach Jonathan Mckinstry has hinted that the team is having final touches of their preparations ahead of their CHAN opener.
The Cranes face Rwanda on January 18 before Togo and Morocco.
Uganda kicked off their Preparations with a training camp at Lugogo before going to Cameroon for the Pre-Chan mini tournament.
“We shall be here for on a private training camp for six days then head to the CHAN Finals,” Mckinstry said.
“It is just an opportunity for us to fine tune the team. We are looking at opportunities to add one percent here or two percent there.
“There is no major thing we want to change at this stage. The countdown is on and the boys are in good spirits. It is about adding those finer details so that we are fully prepared.”
Uganda will be targeting a place in the knockout for the first time in five attempts have fallen short in groups in the previous four.
- Uganda Cycling Team Misses Out On Tour De Lunsa
- Basketball Players Dikong, Ajak Open Restaurant In Kansanga
- URA Vs BUL: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview And Stats
- Kitara vs Vipers: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview, Stats And How To Watch
- Big League: Luwero United Come From Behind To Beat Kigezi