The venue for Group E of the second window of the 2021 FIBA Afrobasket Qualifiers has been confirmed.
Uganda is pitted in Group E alongside Egypt, Cape Verde and Morocco.
The FIBA Regional Office Africa have zeroed down on Monastir, Tunisia, per FIBA Africa Website.
Tunisia will also host Groups A and D, while Yaounde, Cameroon will be home for Groups B and C, from February 19 to 21.
After falling 96-77 to Egypt, Uganda recovered to beat Morocco 94-90 and Cape Verde 101-98 to finish second after the first window held in Alexandria, Egypt last year.
The Silverbacks target to finish among the top three teams in Group E to qualify for Afrobasket finals set in Kigali, Rwanda from August 24 to September 5, 2021.
Uganda has played at the last two Afrobasket editions both hosted in Tunisia – 2017 (Senegal, co-host) and 2015.
The Silverbacks squad of locally based players are training at Africa Bible University in Lubowa.
- Uganda Cup Final: Vipers Vs BUL: Team News, Preview, Probable Lineups and TV
- Taddeo Lwanga Sent Off As Aucho’s Yanga Clinch Community Shield
- National Team Trials: Commonwealth Bronze Medalist Juma Miiro Eliminated
- Pictorial: Joachim Ojera Hands Uganda Cranes Win In Regional Tour
- U20 Women World Cup Qualifiers: Uganda Obliterate Kenya In Nyayo