Express FC midfielder Charles Musiige says that he is “glad to be back” after a long layoff.
Musiige, joined the Wankulukuku side this season from Tooro United but missed the subsequent games after suffering an injury in the club’s second game against Bright Stars.
The former Nyamityobora player told the Express FC media: “I am glad to be back although I started with light training, I now can make a few runs and sprints so am sure I’ll bounce back stronger and better.”
“I am also glad that all my mates reported back in good health, as a team we look good in shape, it’s important because we continue preparing as a team, mine is to work harder, create more and score when the opportunity comes but the main aim is to get silverware at the end of the season.”
Express FC won two and picked as many draws to end go into the league break in sixth place with eight points.
They will face URA FC away in Luwero (Arena of Visions) on February 14 when the league returns.
- Uganda Cup Final: Vipers Vs BUL: Team News, Preview, Probable Lineups and TV
- Taddeo Lwanga Sent Off As Aucho’s Yanga Clinch Community Shield
- National Team Trials: Commonwealth Bronze Medalist Juma Miiro Eliminated
- Pictorial: Joachim Ojera Hands Uganda Cranes Win In Regional Tour
- U20 Women World Cup Qualifiers: Uganda Obliterate Kenya In Nyayo