Uganda Cranes midfielder Karim Watambala says they are looking forward to have an improved performance after a barren display against Rwanda in the opener.
Uganda and Rwanda fired blanks on Monday in Douala in Group C game.
Cranes will look to male amends in their next CHAN game against Togo.
“We went into the game expecting to have a win but we didn’t get the results we wanted,” said the Vipers youngster.
“So we are going back to the drawing board looking forward to create more chances and score goals.
“It has been my first time in CHAN and I am really pleased that I played the 90 minutes and have learnt a lot.
“I am looking forward to deliver the best in the next game if given an opportunity.”
Cranes come back in action on Friday against Rwanda before facing holders Morocco.
Uganda has never progressed past the group stages in all the four appearances.
- Uganda Cup Final: Vipers Vs BUL: Team News, Preview, Probable Lineups and TV
- Taddeo Lwanga Sent Off As Aucho’s Yanga Clinch Community Shield
- National Team Trials: Commonwealth Bronze Medalist Juma Miiro Eliminated
- Pictorial: Joachim Ojera Hands Uganda Cranes Win In Regional Tour
- U20 Women World Cup Qualifiers: Uganda Obliterate Kenya In Nyayo