Stade Ahmadou Ahidjo, Yaounde
-Cameroon vs Mali – 7pm
-Burkina Faso vs Zimbabwe – 10pm
The two leading nations in Group A will clash on Wednesday at the Stade Ahmadou Ahidjo in Yaounde.
Both nations were victorious in their opening encounter, putting them in pole position to qualify from the group as it stands.
The hosts took care of Zimbabwe 1-0 Courtesy of a Salomon Bindjeme strike on 72 minutes.
For Mali, they were also 1-0 winners against Burkina Faso with Siaka Bagayoko netting 20 minutes from time.
A victory for either side, on Wednesday, would all but see the winner seal qualification to the next round.
The two sides are meeting for only the third time since 2002 with Cameroon registering the only victory in those match-up.
However, both of the last two clashes have ended in 1-1 draws.
The other group A game will see Burkina Faso and Zimbabwe do battle at the same venue.
The two nations lost their opening games respectively, putting them in a must win scenario.
Zimbabwe hold a decent head to head record against Burkina Faso, winning three of the past four encounters since 2001.
The only exception was the 1-1 stalemate in 2007.
-Zambia 2-0 Tanzania
-Guinea 3-0 Namibia
-Libya vs DR Congo @7pm
-Congo vs Niger @10pm
- Onduparaka FC vs Vipers SC: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview, Stats and How To Watch
- Bright Stars Vs Police: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview And Stats
- Mbarara Vs Kyetume: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview And Stats
- Paidah Intensifies Preps Ahead Of Big League Kickoff
- Relegation Can Be Avoided – MYDA FC Assistant Coach Madanda