Wednesday, January 20
*Cameroon 1-1 Mali
*Burkina Faso 3-1 Zimbabwe
Thursday, January 21
*Libya Vs DR Congo – 7pm (EAT)
*Congo Vs Niger – 10pm (EAT)
Hosts Cameroon and Mali settled for a point to remain joint top of Group A at the ongoing CHAN 2020 championship.
Salomon Charles Banga and Issiaka Samake scored for Cameroon and Mali respectively in a 1-1 draw at Stade Ahmadou Ahidjo stadium.
Banga headed home in the 6th minute after a well weighed in freekick to take his tally to two goals.
Samake leveled matters later on before the break direct from a freekick.
The result leaves both sides with four points having won their respective openers on Matchday one last Saturday.
In the other group game, Burkina Faso eased past Zimbabwe thanks to goals from Issouf Sosso, Clavert Tiendrebengo and Isiaka Ouedraogo.
Partson Jaure had equalised for Zimbabwe but the side could later concede twice to remain without a point and hence bundle out of the competition.
Cameroon face Burkina Faso in their last group game on Sunday at the Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium in Yaounde while Mali and Zimbabwe will be at the Japoma Stadium in the Matchday three tie of Group A.
- Provisional Sand Cranes squad for AFCON qualifier named
- AFCON U20: We Are Bringing The Trophy Home – Sserwadda
- AFCON Qualifiers: Seven UPL Players Make Cranes Squad For Burkina Faso
- URA FC vs Kyetume FC: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview and Stats
- KCCA Vs UPDF: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview And Stats