Uganda Cranes coach Jonathan Mckinstry has named his team to face Togo in the 2020 CHAN Group C encounter.
The Northern Irishman has made four changes from the team that started a goalless draw against Rwanda last time out.
KCCA Defender Denis Iguma starts at right back ahead of Paul Willa while Karim Watambala have been sacrificed for veteran midfielder Tonny Mawejje in the middle of the park.
Ibrahim Orit and Shaban Muhammad have got a starting nod ahead of Viane Ssekajugo and an injured Milton Karisa.
Halid Lwaliwa who has been nursing an injury, starts on the bench alongside on-form KCCA FC striker Brian Aheebwa.
Mckinstry has retained the defensive partnership of Mustafa Mujuzi and Paul Mbowa.
Charles Lukwago starts in the posts and will be hoping for another clean sheet while URA FC starlet Joackim Ojera will go all out to give the team pace and creativity down the wings.
Uganda Cranes XI – Charles Lukwago, Denis Iguma, Aziz Kayondo, Mustafa Mujuzi, Paul Mbowa, Shafic Kagimu, Tonny Mawejje, Bright Anukani, Ibrahim Orit, Joachim Ojera, Shaban Mohammad
- Onduparaka FC vs Vipers SC: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview, Stats and How To Watch
- Bright Stars Vs Police: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview And Stats
- Mbarara Vs Kyetume: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview And Stats
- Paidah Intensifies Preps Ahead Of Big League Kickoff
- Relegation Can Be Avoided – MYDA FC Assistant Coach Madanda