Arsenal play host to longtime rivals Man United in a Titanic league clash on Saturday at 8:30pm (EAT).
The Gunners have been in terrific form recently but Man United saw their top place chase pegged back by a home loss to minnows Sheffield United.
Against Man United, Arsenal will be hoping to have captain Aubameyang back but new loan signing Martin Odegaard from Real Madrid is in available for his debut.
For the visitors, their major worry will be whether centre backs Victor Lindelof and Eric Baily will be fit.
Aubameyang scored the only goal as Arsenal beat United at Old Trafford in the reverse fixture and the Londoners are still unbeaten against United in four appearances in all competitions.
United’s last win came Vs Arsenal came in 2019, 3-1 at Emirates thanks to goals from Alexis Sanchez, Anthony Martial and Jesse Lingard.
Who To Trust – Hard to lay Man United despite their poor record against Arsenal in recent games. And generally, Man United have not lost an away game this season in the league, winning eight and drawing two. Arsenal on the other hand, have lost four at home, won as many and draw twice.
Betting is for ages above 18, Bet Responsibly
- Uganda Cup Final: Vipers Vs BUL: Team News, Preview, Probable Lineups and TV
- Taddeo Lwanga Sent Off As Aucho’s Yanga Clinch Community Shield
- National Team Trials: Commonwealth Bronze Medalist Juma Miiro Eliminated
- Pictorial: Joachim Ojera Hands Uganda Cranes Win In Regional Tour
- U20 Women World Cup Qualifiers: Uganda Obliterate Kenya In Nyayo