Uganda Hippos goal poacher Ivan Bogere has reportedly completed a loan move to Wakiso Giants from Proline on a short term.
After axing experienced striker Karim Ndugwa, the Purples sharks have landed Bogere.
A source close to this website confirmed that the deal was finalized on Friday and all is set for the forward to start work with the Douglas Bamwenyana coached side.
He will join the team after participation in the forthcoming U20 AFCON championship in Mauritania.
Wakiso Giants have already completed the acquisition of forward Kipson Atuhaire as well.
Bogere recently guided Proline FC to their first ever Stanbic Uganda cup trophy in 2019 as well as emerging as the Fufa Big league topscorer with 14 goals as Proline was promoted to the top flight.
The forward went on with his goal scoring spree in the CAF Confederation cup – Scoring Proline FC’s first goal in the tournament and hat trick to his name before he left to Dubai’s Al Nasr.
Bogere joined Proline FC in 2018 after his fine display in the Airtel Masaza cup.
The forward recently guided Uganda Hippos to the AFCON U-20 after Hippos emerged winners of the CECAFA region.
The forward was also named top scorer of the same tournament in Arusha, Tanzania.
- Uganda Cup Final: Vipers Vs BUL: Team News, Preview, Probable Lineups and TV
- Taddeo Lwanga Sent Off As Aucho’s Yanga Clinch Community Shield
- National Team Trials: Commonwealth Bronze Medalist Juma Miiro Eliminated
- Pictorial: Joachim Ojera Hands Uganda Cranes Win In Regional Tour
- U20 Women World Cup Qualifiers: Uganda Obliterate Kenya In Nyayo