Welcome back from a weekend of mixed emotions headlined by Arsenal vs Man United draw and a loss to Real Madrid at home to Levante.
Its a new month and thank God the ‘Jan-worry’ is over.
Nothing much appealing on Monday and we advise you to keep your stakes low.
Main focus is on the Portuguese Primeira League which is entering Match-day 16 with Sporting Lisbon leading the log with 39 points, four above Porto in second.
Bet with Fortebet Uganda here
*Santa Clara Vs Belenenses – Over
*FC Porto Vs Rio Ave – Home Win
*Moreirense Vs Braga – Goal Goal
*Sporting Vs Benfica – Goal Goal
*Betis Vs Osasuna – Home Win
*Watford Vs QPR – Under
*Bnei Yehuda Vs Hapoel Haifa – Under
*Sakhnin Vs Hapoel Hadera – Home Win
*H. Beer Sheva Vs Maccabi Tel Aviv – Away Win
Betting is for ages above 18
- Provisional Sand Cranes squad for AFCON qualifier named
- AFCON U20: We Are Bringing The Trophy Home – Sserwadda
- AFCON Qualifiers: Seven UPL Players Make Cranes Squad For Burkina Faso
- URA FC vs Kyetume FC: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview and Stats
- KCCA Vs UPDF: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview And Stats