Geoffrey Wasswa is set to join Express FC, The-SportsNation can exclusively report.
The defender, who doubles as a midfielder, has been a hot cake since his contract at Vipers SC expired last month.
Reports indicated that Wasswa shunned around Sh35m from Vipers President Lawrence Mulindwa to renew his contract, which was Sh15m short of his asking price.
Wasswa, strongly linked to KCCA FC, met with URA FC coach Sam Ssimbwa on Saturday at Lugogo but the deal somehow fell through.
At Express, if the deal comes to pass, he is the latest marquee addition after the club announced Muzamir Mutyaba.
The-SportsNation has established that Wasswa will put pen to paper on a short term contract at Wankulukuku as he awaits to seal a deal abroad in July.
- Busiro Targets perfect Start as Bulange Group Takes Centre Stage
- Big League: Kyetume Seek To Bounce Back Against Blacks Power
- Baby Cricket Cranes Squad To U19 World Cup Named
- Uganda Women U20 Team To Face Tanzania Named
- Buddu, Buwekula Through to Quarter Finals