Busoga United FC defender Hakim Magombe has joined Onduparaka FC, The-SportsNation can exclusively confirm.
Magombe, a left back, put in a decent shift for the troubled Busoga in the opening five games before the league took a long break.
The former long serving BUL FC player, commonly known as ‘Makupesa’ brings solidity and leadership at the Arua-based side.
The left back who attended Bukoyo Secondary School and Iganga Parents School, joined Busoga United in August 2019.
He is the latest Busoga United player to cross to the West Nile after goalkeeper Augustine Opoka who was signed before the start of this season.
Onduparaka FC will unveil their new signings this Thursday, including Magombe, and the club has reportedly released over 10 players.
Ahead of league return, Onduparaka sit seventh on the UPL log with eight points from five games of the 2020/21 season.
- Uganda Cup Final: Vipers Vs BUL: Team News, Preview, Probable Lineups and TV
- Taddeo Lwanga Sent Off As Aucho’s Yanga Clinch Community Shield
- National Team Trials: Commonwealth Bronze Medalist Juma Miiro Eliminated
- Pictorial: Joachim Ojera Hands Uganda Cranes Win In Regional Tour
- U20 Women World Cup Qualifiers: Uganda Obliterate Kenya In Nyayo