Chelsea visit London rivals Tottenham at the Wembley in the only Premier League game on Thursday at 11pm.
It promises to be a pulsating affair as Jose Mourinho meets Thomas Tuchel for the first time.
Tuchel made a slow start after a goalless draw with Wolves but finally made amends when Chelsea beat West Ham 2-0.
Mourinho on the other hand, is set to lose his third straight game after previous defeats against Liverpool and Brighton in the league.
His biggest worry will be the absence of talisman Harry Kane while Tanguy Ndombele, Delle Ali, Sergio Reguilon and Giovani Lo Celso are expected to miss the derby.
Chelsea have no new injury worries but there are doubts on Hakim Ziyech who missed the weekend game. Kurt Zouma, N’Golo Kante Kai Havertz may be subjected to late fitness test.
Enjoy the best odds at Fortebet Uganda
Who To Trust: Nothing separates both sides on the log – Spurs are seventh, just a place above Chelsea with both sides level on 33 points. The hosts though have a game in hand. I wanted to go for Spurs to end their ongoing two-game winless run but their last league win against Chelsea came in 2018 (3-1). The first round fixture in November ended goalless, and I am going for another DRAW once again.
Betting is for ages above 18.
- URA FC vs Kyetume FC: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview and Stats
- KCCA Vs UPDF: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview And Stats
- MYDA Vs Kitara: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview And How To Watch
- Express FC vs Busoga United FC: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview and Stats
- Okello Speaks About Life At Paradou, Dreams Of Europe