Friday, February 19
*Vipers SC Police FC, 4pm (live on Sanyuka)
*Mbarara City vs Busoga United FC, 4pm
*Soltilo Bright Stars vs UPDF FC
*Onduparaka Vs Kyetume FC
Saturday, February 20
*BUL FC Vs Express FC (Live on Sanyuka)
*KCCA FC Vs MYDA FC
*URA FC Vs Wakiso Giants FC
*SC Villa Kitara FC
- Onduparaka FC will be without Gabriel Matata due to School engagements while Kabon Living is suspended due to accumulated yellow cards as Yakubu Ramathan is sidelined due to an ankle injury.
- They will welcome back Emmanuel Okech, Hamza Geriga, Derrick Ochen and Tonny Kyamera
- Kyetume on the other hand, traveled to Arua without first choice goalkeeper Joel Mutakubwa, and Emmanuel Derrick Were is set to start in the posts.
- Benon Tahomera and Nicholas Kasozi remain suspended by the club.
Onduparaka FC – Kagiri Michael, John Rogers, Magombe Hakim, Akoch Augustine, Gwaidho Tusaaba, Andama Denis, Gasper, Ajobe Mahdi, Ali Mukiibi, Jangeyambe Joel, Okocha Rashid.
Kyetume FC – Emmanuel Derrick Were, Henry Orom, Richard Matovu, Joshua Kigozi, Mustafa Mujuzi, Isaac Kirabira, Julius Lule, Feni Ali, Ezra Bida, Cephas Kambugu, Sharif Saaka
Onduparaka FC welcome Kyetume FC in Arua at the AbaBet Greenlight Stadium in a StarTimes Uganda Premier League game.
Onduparaka, since their humiliating 8-0 loss to KCCA FC, have put up commendable performances – picking three wins in the process.
However, they are yet to win a home game: Having drawn against Express, Wakiso and Busoga United in Arua.
They will be without their main goal scorer Kabon Living and that has made it worse.
In addition, the hosts will continue to be without head coach Vialli Bainomugisha who is still demanding his salary arrears.
Kyetume will front faces including coach Livingston Mbabazi who will be facing his former side, and former club player Ezra Bida.
The Slaughters squandered a two-goal lead against Vipers SC to draw 2-2 and will be looking to make amends at a stadium where they lost 7-1 last season.
Onduparaka are sixth with 12 points while Kyetume are ninth with 10 points after seven league games.
Head To Head
This will be the third league meeting between Onduparaka and Kyetume.
Onduparaka won 7-1 at Greenlight Stadium with Julius Malingumu and Jamal Malish both scoring a hat-trick and Vitalis Tabu adding another strike while Deo Isejja’s goal was just a consolation for the visitors.
In the reverse fixture played at Mighty Arena in Jinja, Kyetume won 3-2 in a game where centre referee Isa Masembe awarded three penalties in a game – Kyetume scored two penalties after Baker Buyala had put the Slaughters in the lead. Rajab Kakooza and Julius Malingumu (penalty) scored for the caterpillars.
- Uganda Cup Final: Vipers Vs BUL: Team News, Preview, Probable Lineups and TV
- Taddeo Lwanga Sent Off As Aucho’s Yanga Clinch Community Shield
- National Team Trials: Commonwealth Bronze Medalist Juma Miiro Eliminated
- Pictorial: Joachim Ojera Hands Uganda Cranes Win In Regional Tour
- U20 Women World Cup Qualifiers: Uganda Obliterate Kenya In Nyayo