Saturday, February 20
*BUL FC Vs Express FC, 3pm – (Live on Sanyuka TV)
*KCCA FC Vs MYDA FC – 4pm
*URA FC Vs Wakiso Giants – 4pm
*SC Villa Vs Kitara FC – 4pm
- Villa welcome back the trio of Emmanuel Wasswa, Amir Kakomo and Moses Kiggundu from suspensions
- Benson Muhindo remain sidelined alongside Ronald Olaki and Abdallah Ssekandi
- Kitara FC will continue to miss miss defender Musa Doca due to an injury while right back Duncan Ssemakula is suspended due to yellow card accumulation
- Roger Milla Ahumuza missed training.
SC Villa XI – SC Villa XI – Saidi Keni, Joseph Nsubuga, Derrick Ndahiro, Moses Kiggundu, Asuman Alishe, Ronald Ssekiganda, Goffin Oyirwoth, Amir Kakomo, Francis Olaki, Nicholas Kabonge, Emmanuel Wasswa
Kitara FC XI – Opio Emmanuel (GK), Zakayo Kizito, Mugume Patrick, Maxwell Owachugui, Kyomuhendo Charles, Daniel Patrick Ekoyu, Pius Mbidde, Kasoki Vincent, Monday Denis, Edson Agondeze, Sudhir Kayemba
Preview: Villa Out To Topple Minnows
SC Villa will seek to ease past struggling Kitara FC at Bombo Barracks grounds in one of the four league games this Saturday.
The Jogoos have picked four points from a possible six since league return – Beating MYDA and drawing 2-2 with Wakiso Giants.
Against Wakiso, they had to recover from two down thanks to a Salim Abdallah brace at Kabaka Kyabaggu Stadium.
They have been outstanding at home, and this is the game they look to win comfortably given the poor form of the visiting side.
Kitara FC, since their opening draw against Kyetume, have lost six games in a row.
They are languishing in the red zone – They have one point to show from the seven league games.
Time and excuses are running out for under fire coach Tonny Ssekito whose side has been baptised with fire since joining the top flight.
They looked resolute in their recent game against Mbarara which they lost 1-0, a big improvement from the team that lost 5-0 to Bright Stars recently.
Against Villa, they face a ruthless side that is looking to add points as they seek to climb into the top places on the log.
*They have conceded just one goal at home this season, joint best with Police FC
*Villa has won all their three games at home this season, beating up on KCCA, MYDA and Mbarara
*Alongside MYDA and Busoga, Kitara is the other side yet to win a league game.
*They have conceded 22 league goals, the second poorest tally in the league against MYDA’s 23.
- Uganda Cup Final: Vipers Vs BUL: Team News, Preview, Probable Lineups and TV
- Taddeo Lwanga Sent Off As Aucho’s Yanga Clinch Community Shield
- National Team Trials: Commonwealth Bronze Medalist Juma Miiro Eliminated
- Pictorial: Joachim Ojera Hands Uganda Cranes Win In Regional Tour
- U20 Women World Cup Qualifiers: Uganda Obliterate Kenya In Nyayo