Express FC Assistant coach James Odoch says that his players managed to maximize their chances against BUL FC.
Express bounced back after a one draw with KCCA to beat BUL 4-0 away in Bugembe.
Murushid Juuko, Arthur Kiggundu, George Ssenkaaba and Ibrahim Kayiwa were on target for the visitors.
Express had rued missed opportunities to draw with KCCA, in a game they could have won comfortably.
Coach Odoch, after the win at BUL, said that they managed to convert chances after finding a solution in the training.
“We created a lot of chances last time in a match against KCCA and we never utilised them,” Odoch started.
“So, we shifted our minds to concentrate much on the finishing the chances and am very happy that in today’s game (Saturday) the chances were converted.”
The victory lifted Express to third place with 16 points and the side remain unbeaten from eight league games.
On Tuesday, Express will face MYDA in attempt to pile pressure on leaders Vipers and Police.
Odoch added: “Our match against MYDA will be taken as any other serious team that wants points. We still have few days to prepare and improve on some few areas that needs to be polished but what we all need is to pick three points from Tororo.”
- Crested Cranes: Lutalo impressesed with team’s progress ahead of COSAFA
- Derrick Kakooza Starts Training With His New Club Valmiera
- Isaac Okello: Onduparaka FC Confirms Eighth Signing
- FIFA Rankings: Uganda Drops, Top 10 in Africa and World Revealed
- Big League: Former Express Midfielder Back At Maroons