Guinness Uganda, a product of Uganda Breweries Limited, has moved to give back to the fans in the new Predict and Win campaign.
The campaign will see fans call perfect scores for the Premier League games beginning with the clash between Man City and Arsenal this Sunday.
The five winners will walk away with Guinness goodies every football weekend up until the season finale.
It will require football lovers to make predictions of the final match score way ahead of time for them to be eligible to win themselves a range of Guinness goodies including jerseys, caps, keyholders and more.
To participate, one has to send early perfect score predictions to the official Guinness Uganda Twitter page @Guinness_Uganda with the #GuinnessMatchDayMagic
Arsenal play host to Man City in a 19:30pm kickoff game at the Emirates Stadium as Master (Pep Guardiola) takes on his apprentice (Mikel Arteta) in what promises to be a pulsating affair.
Guinness is one of the big supporters of Ugandan sports and recently spearheaded the Guinness Night Football
- I’m building a Competitive Team – Alex Isabirye
- Lady Jills Triumphant As MUK Celebrates International Day For University Sport
- Africa U19 Qualifiers: Baby Cricket Cranes Set for Rwanda
- Tibo Balemangi Tressor: Onduparaka Unveils Congolese Midfielder
- Bright Anukani: Vipers Unveil Former KCCA Midfielder