FUFA has confirmed that Big League and four more competitions will be played this season amidst Covid19 fears.
The other competitions that have been authorised by FUFA include the Stanbic Uganda Cup, Women Super League, Women Elite League and the Drum Tournament.
FUFA has said that they will issue guidelines to be adhered to by the respective competitions per Covid19.
The FUFA Competitions and Drum Committee will release the schedule and fixture of the games.
The FUFA Big League, second tier of Uganda club football hierarchy, was scheduled to kickoff on February 4, 2021.
The Regional Leagues have not been catered for as it stands.
The Uganda Premier League has successful retuned and nine match-days have been played so far.
The return to competitions has seen teams test players for Covid19 while games are played behind closed doors.
- Uganda Cup Final: Vipers Vs BUL: Team News, Preview, Probable Lineups and TV
- Taddeo Lwanga Sent Off As Aucho’s Yanga Clinch Community Shield
- National Team Trials: Commonwealth Bronze Medalist Juma Miiro Eliminated
- Pictorial: Joachim Ojera Hands Uganda Cranes Win In Regional Tour
- U20 Women World Cup Qualifiers: Uganda Obliterate Kenya In Nyayo