Wednesday, February 24
*UPDF FC Vs Mbarara City FC – Bombo (Live on Sanyuka)
*Police FC Vs Onduparaka – Lugogo
*Kitara FC Vs URA FC – Kavumba
- Kitara welcome back right back Duncan Ssemakula who missed the 3-2 loss to Villa due to accumulated yellow cards.
- They will continue to miss defender Musa Doca, midfielder Sudhir Kayemba and Roger Ahumuza
- The Tax Collectors have made once change in the traveling squad from the team that drew Wakiso – Joachim Ojera return in for Samuel Mwaka
- Jackson Nunda is set for an knee operation, Ivan Sserubiri still injured while Michael Birungi and Hassan Kalega remain long term absentees
Kitara FC XI – Emmanuel Opio, Duncan Ssemakula, Edson Agondeze, Ronald Kyamanywa, Charles Kyomuhendo, Daniel Ekoyu Patrick, Vincent Kasoki, Patrick Mugume, Owachugui Maxwell, Oscar Joel Munihizi, Peter Lomoro
URA FC – Nafian Alionzi (GK), Ashraf Mandela, Brian Majwega, Benjamin Nyakojo, Patrick Mbowa, Ivan Ntege, Moses Sseruyidde, Shafik Kagimu (C), Joachim Ojera, Steven Mukwala, Cromwell Rwothomio
Preview – Another Routine Loss?
Kitara welcome URA FC to Kavumba Recreation Centre in the StarTimes Uganda Premier League.
The newcomers have been baptised with fire since joining top flight and will seek to make amends against the Tax Collectors as they seek to search for their first victory.
Kitara were just seconds away from earning their second point of the season in their last game against SC Villa before Faizol Kazibwe grabbed a late winner.
Against URA, they face a side that is yet to lose a game on the road but are devoid of confidence after failing to find the back of the net in a goalless draw against Wakiso Giants.
Sam Ssimbwa will feel that this is a side they should win, but will need the best from his attackers including Steven Mukwala and Cromwell Rwothomio.
- They are 15th on the table with one point (0 wins, 1 Draw, 7 Losses)
- Since drawing 1-1 with Kyetume in their opener, Kitara have lost their seven subsequent games
- Their 3-2 loss to Villa last time, was the first time they scored more than one goal in one game since joining top flight
- The side has conceded 14 goals in their home games at Kavumba.
- The Tax Collectors are 8th with 15 points (4 wins, 3 draws, 1 Losses)
- They have won their last three away games since drawing 1-1 with Mbarara City in Kakyeka in the opener
- They have conceded six goals, joint lowest with Police and Express FC