Friday, February 25
*Express Vs Wakiso Giants – Wankulukuku, 4pm
*BUL FC Vs MYDA FC – Bugembe, 4pm
- BUL FC have not reported any injury worry from the team that lost away to Vipers in Kitende
- Forwards Ambrose Kirya and Vitalis Tabu remain long term absentees
- For MYDA, midfielder Amos Etojo returns after missing the loss to Express in Tororo.
- Norman Ojik and Stephen Okello remain sidelined while Mande Martin and Peter Mutebi will need late fitness tests.
BUL FC – Abdul Kimera, Aggrey Madoi, Fredrick Kigozi, Ramadan Dudu, Walter Ochora, Godfrey Akol, Elvis Kibaale, Robert Mukongotya, Richard Wandyaka, Musa Esenu, Anwar Ntege.
MYDA – Isaac Osikol, Fred Okot, Isma Mafabi, Outta Dickson, Amos Etojo, Derrick Basoga, Solomon Babyesiza, Eric Mutebi, Rashid Mpata, Paul Kibande, Ibrahim Nsimbe
Preview: Battle Of Struggling Sides
BUL FC will play host to MYDA FC in a StarTimes Uganda Premier League encounter at Kyabazinga Stadium in Bugembe.
The hosts will be hoping to return to winning ways after a couple of poor results marked by a recent 1-0 away loss to Vipers.
The club lost 4-0 at home to Express despite looking the best side on the day and will be hoping to make amends against a side that is yet to win a league game since joining top flight.
MYDA on the other hand, are confident of ending their wait for a first win.
“It has been our first sesosn, we have lost several games. We are looking for our first win and we are picking our first against BUL FC,” said MYDA FC captain Isma Mafabi.
“We know they are wounded buffaloes but we are well prepared and this will be our first win.”
This, will be the first meeting between BUL and MYDA in top flight.
*The hosts are 13th on the table with 7 points
*They have lost three league games in row, but have never lost four straight games since joining top flight in 2012.
- *Joseph Ssemujju is the club’s leading scorer with four goals this season
*The Visitors are rock bottom with just a point from eight games
*The club has lost all their four visits, failing to score in the last three.
*They have conceded 32 goals in total, the highest tally in the league.
*Ibrahim Nsimbe is the leading scorer with five goals.