Tuesday, March 2
*Busoga United vs KCCA FC, Njeru – 1pm
*Kyetume vs SC Villa – Njeru (live on Sanyuka) – 3:30pm
*Kitara vs Express FC, Kavumba – 4pm
*Wakiso Giants vs MYDA, Wakissha – 4pm
*Onduparaka vs BUL FC, Arua City – 4pm
*UPDF FC Vs URA FC, Bombo 4pm
Wednesday, March 3
*Police FC Vs Mbarara City FC, Lugogo (live on Sanyuka)
*Vipers SC vs Bright Stars – Kitende, 4pm
- Busoga United welcome back Captain Goerge Kasonko who is now fit to play if selected.
- Strikers Kimbowa Sharif and Shaka Ssozi are out with a harm string and Malaria respectively while Magumba Musa is also out for personal reasons.
- KCCA FC coach Mike Mutebi said that he will use the same squad that beat Kitara
- Sunday Opio yet to acquire license while Julius Poloto, John Revita, Denis Iguma and Gift Ali remain sidelined.
Busoga United FC – Omedwa Rogers (GK), Otwao Abubakari, Kalyowa George, Kakeeto Shafic, Kasonko George, Magero Franco Balabala, Bagoole Gerald, Onen Franco, Kiirya Jeromy, Ssekulima Paul, Mayanja Anthony.
KCCA FC – Charles Lukwago, Filbert Obenchan, Peter Magambo, Sadat Anaku, Herbert Achai, Hassan Musana, Kezironi Kizito, Ashraf Mugume, Bright Anukani, Moses Aliro, Brian Aheebwa.
Preview – KCCA Out To Extend Resurgence
Busoga United FC host KCCA FC at the FUFA Technical centre in Njeru in a league game that will kickoff at 1pm.
KCCA FC enter Match-day eleven with seven points behind leaders Vipers SC.
If the club will be a genuine Contender this season, they should start winning ways.
They beat Kitara comfortably, in a game where defender Peter Magambo scored a brace.
However, the talking point from the 4-0 win over Kitara will be that no striker registered his name on the score-sheet, something that coach Mike Mutebi should be worried about.
Brian Aheebwa is yet to scored a goal this year in the league but KCCA FC will be hoping for the best from Sadat Anaku and Charles Lwanga carries the scoring burden.
Against Busoga United, they face a side that is still in search for their first win, leave alone the finances that have seen some players leave the club.
What They Said:
Fred Lumu (Assistant Coach, Busoga United) – “We are set as usual, very prepared. It was a narrow escape for URA in our last game. we respect KCCA but we don’t fear them.”
Mike Mutebi (KCCA) – “I know its not going to be easy for us. They have lost matches but the last game they lost to URA, am sure they can compete with the bes.”
- They are 14th with 5 points.
- The club is still in search for their maiden win after 10 games.
- They have drawn three, lost twice (BUL, Vipers) at home this season
- Sit sixth with 17 points
- They have collected eight points from a possible 12 in their last four games.
- KCCA are yet to win on the road this season since beating Bright Stars in their opening fixture.
Head To Head
Head to Head
*Busoga United 0-1 KCCA FC
*Busoga United 0-2 KCCA FC
*KCCA FC 0-0 Busoga United
*Busoga United 0-1 KCCA FC
*KCCA FC 2-1 Busoga United
*KCCA FC 5-1 Busoga United
*Busoga United 1-1 KCCA FC