Friday March 12
*KCCA FC vs Police FC, Lugogo – 4pm (live on Sanyuka)
*MYDA FC vs UPDF FC, Tororo – 4pm
Saturday, March 13
*URA FC vs Vipers SC, Ndejje, 1pm (live on Sanyuka)
*Express vs Kyetume – Wankulukuku
*BUL vs Kitara – Bugembe
*Mbarara City vs Bright Stars, Kakyeka
*Wakiso Giants vs Busoga United – Wakissha
Sunday, March 14
*SC Villa Vs Onduparaka – Bombo (Live on Sanyuka TV)
- Paul Musamali is back after missing recent couple of games. Eric Mutebi is back from injury.
- Isma Mafabi still serving red card suspension while Etojo Amos, Mpata Rashid, Ojik Norman and Okello Stephen still miss out.
- For UPDF, they welcome back James Begisa from AFCON U20 Championship.
- Simon Mbazira (injured) and Charles Ssebutinde (sick) are sidelined.
MYDA FC – Ssekandi Andrew, Paul Musamali, Outta Dickson, Musoke Peter, Basoga Derrick, Bassi Mark, Eric Mutebi, Ahmed Saleh Hussein, Batali Moses, Kirya Amos, Nsimbe Ibra
UPDF FC – Eric Kibowa (Gk), James Begisa, Isa Mubiru, Bright Vuni Joseph, Dennis Ssekitoleko, Sam Kintu, Brian Kalumba, Ibrahim Wamanah, Alex Kitatta, Brian Kayanja, Sheif Batte
Preview – MYDA Search for Elusive Maiden Win
MYDA FC welcome Army side UPDF FC in one of the two league games on Friday.
This is the last league game for MYDA at home before the curtains go down on the first round.
They will be expected to give it their all as their search for the first league win continues, after Busoga United and Kitara picked wins on the previous Matchday.
MYDA lost to Busoga United 1-0 in a lunchtime kickoff at Njeru, conceding a goal from substitute Shaka Ssozi who was unmarked to head home.
The goal highlighted their poor defense on the day and could have conceded more on any other day.
The return of Paul Musamali who had reportedly fled the country in search for greener pastures provides some hope, but they still miss a couple including veteran striker Norman Ojik.
The visitors on the other hand snapped a two-game losing streak when they beat Express FC thanks to Alex Kitata’s goal at Bombo.
They have got to take this momentum in Friday’s game if they are to avoid a shock result.
One of Kefa Kisala’s biggest undoing this season is the lack of goals from his side – In fact, they have scored 16 goals, the same number of goals MYDA has scored this season so far!
- Bottom with three points after 13 games
- Only team yet to win a league game going into Match-day 14. Three draws and 10 losses.
- Conceded 41 goals, the highest tally this season.
- They occupy sixth with 21 points.
- They have two and lost four on the road this season.
- Lost 6-1 to KCCA at Lugogo in their last away game