Shooting guard Stephen Wundi has made a U-turn to Betway Power, The-SportsNation can reliably confirm.
Wundi joins from South Sudan club Cobras, a team he joined from Betway Power in March 2019.
He had joined Power from UCU Canons in 2018.
One of the best shooters the league has ever seen, Wundi has lost two NBL finals, with Power in 2019 and UCU Canons in 2015, both against City Oilers.
He is the latest signing for Power ahead of April 2 tip off. The club also signed Ndejje University duo Salim Kisily and Gauthier Badhera.
Elvis Ssentongo (Rez Life), Patrick Sseduge (Kampala University), Osama Arion (UCU Canons) are some of the other new additions at the club.
Before the start of last season, which was later canceled before start due to Covid19, Power released a couple of players including Joseph Ikong, Paul Odong, Fahmy Ssebatindira, Syrus Kiviiri etc.
Denis Balungu who joined from KIU Titans, has since returned from his former club while Ivan Lumanyika has not returned in the country, per reports.
- Crested Cranes: Lutalo impressesed with team’s progress ahead of COSAFA
- Derrick Kakooza Starts Training With His New Club Valmiera
- Isaac Okello: Onduparaka FC Confirms Eighth Signing
- FIFA Rankings: Uganda Drops, Top 10 in Africa and World Revealed
- Big League: Former Express Midfielder Back At Maroons