Tuesday, April 13
*URA FC Vs KCCA FC Arena of Visions, Bombo (Live On Sanyuka TV)
*BUL Vs Kyetume, Kyabazinga Stadium – Bugembe
*Vipers SC Vs Busoga United – St. Mary’s Stadium, Kitende
*Onduparaka FC vs Kitara FC – Green Light Stadium, Arua City
*Mbarara City FC Vs MYDA FC – Kakyeka Stadium
- BUL FC will continue to be without new signing Ambrose Kirya due to a long term injury.
- Joseph Ssemujju returns to Matchday squad after missing the Uganda Cup return leg to Black Power FC
- Kyetume welcome back Deo Isejja, Mansoor Safi and Ezra Bida back.
- Nicholas Kasozi set for his first league game since a club ban earlier into the season.
BUL FC – Abdul Kimera, Peter Onzima, Frederick Kizito, Douglas Bithum, Walter Ochora, Ramathan Dudu, Robert Mukongotya, Fredson Gwoto, Deogracious Ojok, Joseph Ssemujju, Simon Peter Okech
Kyetume FC – Joel Mutakubwa, Julius Ntambi, Richard Matovu, Joshua Kigozi, Mustafa Mujuzi, Isaac Kirabira, Nicholas Kasozi, Steven Kabuye, Ezra Kaye, Robert Ssentongo, Sharif Ssaka.
Preview: Can Jackson Mayanja Resurrect Kyetume?
Jackson Mayanja will start another spell as Kyetume FC coach when they visit BUL at Bugembe.
Things didn’t go well for Livingston Mbabazi towards the end of his tenure at the club, and the same can be said of Alex Isabirye.
Mayanja was on touchline in Uganda Cup as they succumbed to Express, a loss that came as a blessing in disguise for a club that should prioritise league survival ahead of a good cup run in.
The Slaughters have gone 11 games with a league win, but coincidentally, their last came against BUL FC thanks to Baker Buyala’s goal.
BUL FC on the other hand, eased past Black Power in Uganda Cup but will seek to return to winning ways in the league after falling to Mbarara City.
They will bank on the fact that they beat Kyetume FC 2-0 last season, with goals from Richard Wandyaka and Musa Esenu, before the league was called off due to Covid19.
- BUL sit 10th on the log with 20 points having won 6, drawn 2 and lost 8 in the league
- They have managed three wins at Bugembe Stadium this season out of seven home games in the league so far.
- Winless in last two league games, drew with Mbarara at Kakyeka and lost away to KCCA FC
- The Slaughters are 14th with 12 points having won 2, drawn 6 and lost 8 league games.
- They are winless in 11 league games
- They have scored 13 goals, the lowest tally in the league at the moment