Wednesday, April 14
*Soltilo Bright Stars vs Wakiso Giants FC – Kavumba Recreation Ground, Wakiso
*Police FC Vs UPDF FC – Omondi Stadium, Lugogo
*SC Villa Vs Express FC – Bombo Military Barracks Grounds (Live on Sanyuka TV)
- Police F welcome back captain Tonny Mawejje and striker Henry Kisekka
- They have no new injury concern, and Ben Ocen is expected to start having came off the bench in recent league games due to fitness. Mubarak Nsubuga is in contention as well.
- UPDF FC are set to hand Bernard Muwanga his league debut having featured in Uganda Cup against Arua Hill FC
- They welcome back Brian Kalumba and Ibrahim Tembo who missed the league game against Vipers as they were ineligible to face parent club.
Police FC – Derrick Ochan, Denis Rukundo, Eric Ssenjobe, Hassan Muhamood, Henry Katongole, Tonny Mawejje, Yusuf Ssozi, Johnson Odong, Ben Ocen, Brian Mululi, Derrick Kakooza
UPDF FC – Eric Kibowa, James Begisa, Joseph Vuni, Sam Kintu, Bernard Muwanga, Ibrahim Wamanah, Charles Ssebutinde, Ezekiel Katende, Brian Kayanja, Hassan Zzinda, Brian Kalumba.
Preview: Who Tops The Battle of Forces?
Police FC will play host to fellow gunmen UPDF FC in a StarTimes Uganda Premier league encounter at Lugogo.
The two sides are separated by three points, with Police in fifth, and it promises to be a closely contested affair.
Police will be going for revenge having lost the reverse fixture 1-0 thanks to Ruben Kabuye strike.
Abdallah Mubiru has a full fit squad and will be spoilt for choice as his talisman Tonny Mawejje returns.
They had gone three games without a win previously but managed to bounce back, picking a vital victory away to Kyetume before slicing Calvary FC in Uganda Cup, a tie they won on a 10-1 aggregate scoreline.
UPDF FC overturned a first leg deficit to oust Arua Hill FC in Uganda Cup but face a stronger entity.
Coach Kefa Kisala will be targeting a positive result as they go on the road for the third straight league game!
- The Peace Keepers are fifth with 28 points having won 8, drawn 4 and lost as many
- They have lost their last two home games (Express and URA) at Lugogo
- They have scored 32 League goals, only KCCA (41) and Vipers (40) have more
- The Army side are 7th with 25 points having won 8, drawn 1 and lost 7
- They have one draw, the lowest tally this season.
- They have not scored a goal in their previous two league games (lost to Vipers 3-0 and drew 0-0 with Wakiso Giants)