FUFA Big League – Matchday Six
Wednesday, April 21
*Kataka FC 1-0 Maroons
Thursday, April 22
*Terrazo & Tiles V Kigezi HomeBoyz, Kakyeka
*Arua Hill V Gaddafi, Barifa
*Calvary V Paidha Black Angles, Green Light
*Mbale Heroes V Blacks Power, Mbale Municipal
*Luwero United V Tooro United, Kosovo
*Proline V Ndejje University, Lugogo
Friday, April 23
*Nyamityobora v Water, Kakyeka
- Arua Hill have included Rashid Agau and Baden Mujahid in the matchday squad
- Patrick Matovu is sidelined with an hamstring while Sabir Edema is still sick. Isaac Okello and Telvin Maina are also ruled out
- Gaddafi FC have traveled without striker Joel Madondo.
- Goalkeeper Paul Mujapani and Defender Willis Odong are ruled out of the tie.
Arua Hill SC – Richard Anyama, Aggrey Kirya, Matovu Richard, Mike Kawooya, Rashid Kawawa, Ajobe Rashid, Rashid Agau, Paddy Muhumuza, Alfred Leku, Ceaser Okhuti, Allan Mugalu.
Gaddafi FC – Didi Mohamed, Asuman Bajjampola,Thomas Ochungu, Najib Feisal, Umar Kyeyune, Pascal Ngobi, Steven Munguchu, Mark Bamukyaye, James Otim, Patrick Gonahasa, Swahibu Lubega
Preview: Battle of Giants
Arua Hill and Gaddafi will lockhorns in a what promises to be a pulsating affair on matchday six of the FUFA Big League at Barifa Ground.
Arua Hill coach Isma Mbalangu is confident that his side will squeeze out a win but has predicted a tough affair.
“We’re having another hard game but I know we shall overcome it because we’re at home and we’re ready for any battle,” Mbalangu told the Club media.
“We’ve corrected our mistakes from the recent game and the last game with Calvary. I think it will be a very good game.”
His opposite at Gaddafi FC, coach Hassan Zungu praised their opponents and weighed in on the big encounter.
Zzungu said: “Arua Hill is one of the best teams, it will not be an easy tie, they have good players with quality.”
“However, we have also had enough preparations and the win against Paidha Black Angels gave us morale coming into this tie.”
The Match Facts:
- Arua Hill, second with 11 points, will reclaim top spot with a win – Kataka top the log having beaten Maroons on Wednesday.
- Arua Hill are still unbeaten – They beat Calvary 1-0 in their last league fixture to record their third win from five games.
- Gaddai FC on the othee hand, sit third with nine points and will leapfrog Arua Hill with a win.
- They return to West Nile just days after beating Paidha Black Angels 1-0 in their last fixture.
- I’m building a Competitive Team – Alex Isabirye
- Lady Jills Triumphant As MUK Celebrates International Day For University Sport
- Africa U19 Qualifiers: Baby Cricket Cranes Set for Rwanda
- Tibo Balemangi Tressor: Onduparaka Unveils Congolese Midfielder
- Bright Anukani: Vipers Unveil Former KCCA Midfielder