FUFA Big League – Matchday Six
Wednesday, April 21
*Kataka FC 1-0 Maroons
Thursday, April 22
*Terrazo & Tiles V Kigezi HomeBoyz, Kakyeka
*Arua Hill V Gaddafi, Barifa
*Calvary V Paidha Black Angles, Green Light
*Mbale Heroes V Blacks Power, Mbale Municipal
*Luwero United V Tooro United, Kosovo
*Proline V Ndejje University, Lugogo
Friday, April 23
*Nyamityobora v Water, Kakyeka
- Mukisa Yusuf and Arnold Sserunjogi are still out with injuries and they missed the last two games against Luweero United and Nyamityobora.
- For Ndejje University, they will be without defender Owalamu Martin who limped off injured in their last game against Tooro United in Buhinga.
Proline FC – Ssebwato Nicholas (GK), Mato Rogers, Sendi Ibrahim, Savio Kabugo, Ajuna Richard, Hamza Mulambuzi, Bunjo Noordin, Juma Sebaduka, Ocholit Ivan, Kizza Hamis, Hakim Kiwanuka
Ndejje University – Wokorach Jeans Braddy (GK), Akena George, Atube Rogers, Akena Stephen, Owiny Ronald, Ouma Peter, Abigaba Vincent, Luzige Nicholas, Onekalit Francis, Ssali Brian, Onek Adolfo
Preview: Proline out for maximum points at home
Proline FC will be seeking to earn maximum points when they host Ndejje University FC on Thursday 22nd April at the Omondi Stadium in Lugogo.
Sitting 2nd in the Rwenzori group, Proline will build on their last 1-0 victory at home against Luweero United as they target to close the gap at the top.
On the other hand, Ndejje University will be looking forward to registering their first away win this season when they visit Proline FC.
They are also seeking to bounce back with victory having lost their last game against Tooro United.
- They currently sit in the second place with 9 points after five games played – won 3 and lost 2.
- They have only lost one game at home, coming against Tooro United 1-0.
Ndejje University FC
- They are in the 5th place with 6 points after five games played- won one, lost one drawn three
- They have not registered any win away from home.