Friday, May 7
*URA FC Vs Onduparaka FC Arena of Visions – Ndejje University, Bombo
*MYDA FC Vs Kyetume FC King George IV Memorial Stadium – Tororo
*Wakiso Giants Vs UPDF FC Kabaka Kyabaggu Sports Stadium – Wakiso (Live on Sanyuka TV)
- MYDA welcomes back Lojum Brady who missed the last two games after he was sent off against Onduparaka
- Solomon Babyesiza is still ruled out with a knee injury, Ahmed Saleh is reportedly in Tanzania while Isma Mafabi is doubtful with a joint injury he picked against Police
- Kyetume will be without a couple of many players including Joel Mutakubwa and Julius Ntambi who were controversially suspended by the club.
- Ezra Bida (wrist injury) and Mustafa Mujuzi (sick) are out alongside Joshua Kigozi, Emmanuel Obua, Steven Kagoda and Benon Tahomera.
MYDA FC – Andrew Ssekandi, Dickson Outta, Derrick Basoga, Paul Musamali, Amos Etojo, Stephen Okello, Moses Batali, Mark Bassi Ibrahim Nsimbe, Rashid Mpata, Amos Kirya
Kyetume – Emmanuel Derrick Were, Michael Ange Fahe, Felix Okot, Latif Kiyemba, Julius Lule, Nicholas Kasozi, Feni Ali, Sharif Ssaka, Robert Ssentongo, Steven Kabuye, Baker Buyala
Preview: Relegation Six-pointer
Its now or never as relegation battlers MYDA and Kyetume face off in a crucial league fixture at King George IV stadium in Tororo.
Ten points separate second-from-the-bottom MYDA with Kyetume and win for any side will improve her hopes of League status quest.
MYDA FC will have to win their home games if they are to mount challenge this season and they must do it now before waiting for their last games.
Kyetume on the other end, come into this one after a controversial away loss to Kitara. The aftermath has seen the club suspend goalkeeper Mutakubwa and defender Julius Ntambi with alleged match-fixing.
Against MYDA, the Slaughters will fancy their chances but will have to put aside internal club woes if they are to leave Tororo unscathed.
This season at the close of the first round, Amos Kirya scored the only goal at Njeru as MYDA beat Kyetume to register their first top flight victory in history.
- Sit 15th with 9 points having won 2, drawn 3 and lost 16
- They have conceded 10 goals in last two league games (Vipers 4-0, Police 6-1)
- Still in search for first home win after 10 games (8L & 2 D)
- They are 14th with 19 points having won 4, drawn 7 and lost 10 games
- They have scored at least a goal in all their last five league games
- Winless on the road this season in the league
- I’m building a Competitive Team – Alex Isabirye
- Lady Jills Triumphant As MUK Celebrates International Day For University Sport
- Africa U19 Qualifiers: Baby Cricket Cranes Set for Rwanda
- Tibo Balemangi Tressor: Onduparaka Unveils Congolese Midfielder
- Bright Anukani: Vipers Unveil Former KCCA Midfielder