Sunday, January 13
*Arua Hill vs Paidha Black Angels, Greenlight stadium
*Maroons vs Blacks Power, Luzira Prisons Ground
*Mbale Heroes vs Kataka, Mbale Municipal Ground
*Tooro United vs Kigezi Homeboyz, Mutesa II Stadium Wankulukuku
*Luwero United vs Ndejje University, Kosovo Ground Kasana
*Nyamityobora vs Terrazzo and Tiles, Kakyeka Stadium
*Proline vs Water, MTN Omondi Stadium.
*Calvary Vs Gaddafi FC, Greenlight Stadium, Arua
- Arua Hill will be without Goalkeeper Richard Anyama and Alfred Leku as they serve their suspension for accumulated Yellow cards and Red cards respectively.
- Gaddafi Gadinho will return after serving suspension due to accumulated Yellow cards.
- Brian Ade returns after passing a leg fitness test from an injury he got against Mbale Heroes.
- Paidha Black Angels will be without Mwaka Steven due to injury.
- Ssonko Ronald is also ruled out for the Blacks.
Preview: Premier League in sight for Arua Hill
Arua Hill will host Paidha Black Angels at the Barifa Ground on Sunday at 3pm in the final game of the Startimes FUFA Big League.
The hosts who are all but promoted to top flight sits top of the Elgon group with 27 points from 13 games.
Arua Hill picked a vital point in their goalless draw with second placed Gaddafi FC at the Kyabazinga Stadium on Wednesday.
That point garnered celebrations from Arua Hill players and fans, for a side that has not lost a game!
They need a point to confirm their place in the top flight but can afford to lose and go through provided Gaddafi fail to beat Calvary by a bigger margin.
To note, Arua Hill (14) have a better goal difference than Gaddafi (6).
Paidha Black Angels on the other hand have nothing to lose – They are rock bottom of the group with just 5 points, and are already relegated to Regional League.
Coached by Allan Kabonge, they lost 4-1 to Calvary in the Westnile derby at the Bar Okoro stadium in their last match.
The previous meeting in the first round saw Paidha fall to Arua Hill – Two second half goals in a space of two minutes in the dying minutes of the game from substitute Rashid Kawawa gave Arua Hill all the points at the Bar Okoro stadium.
- Olympics: Preview, Time and How To Watch Nanziri’s Bout With Tsukimi
- CID To Probe UOC over Irregularities In Ssekitoleko’s Travel To Japan
- CECAFA U23: Mukwala Misses Penalty As Uganda Suffers Shock Exit
- He is Traumatised – Ssekitoleko’s Pregnant Wife Cries Out
- CECAFA U23: Najib, Anukani Start As Byekwaso Names Starting XI