The squad for Uganda Senior Women national basketball team, the Gazelles, has been summoned.
Uganda will take part at this year’s Zone Five Championship due July 12-17 in Kigali, Rwanda.
Uganda will lock horns with hosts Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania, South Sudan and Burundi.
The winners will represent the region at the Fiba Afrobasket Championship for women in Cameroon in September.
The summoned squad also include Sharon Kirabo (KIU) and Priscilla Abigail (UCU), the team will be coached by Nicholas Natuhereza and Ali Mavita.
FUBA has confirmed that the team will be under a non residential camp starting this Friday, June 18.
Flavia Oketcho (JKL), Brenda Ekone (JKL), Zainah Lokwameri (JKL), Hope Akello (JKL), Evelyn Nakiyingi (JKL), Stella Oyella (JKL), Claire Lamunu (KCCA), Sylvia Nakazibwe (KCCA), Leticia Awor (KCCA), Abigail Priscilla (UCU), Rose Akon (UCU), Sharon Kirabo (KIU)
- Olympics: Preview, Time and How To Watch Nanziri’s Bout With Tsukimi
- CID To Probe UOC over Irregularities In Ssekitoleko’s Travel To Japan
- CECAFA U23: Mukwala Misses Penalty As Uganda Suffers Shock Exit
- He is Traumatised – Ssekitoleko’s Pregnant Wife Cries Out
- CECAFA U23: Najib, Anukani Start As Byekwaso Names Starting XI