Ronald Ssebuguzi is buoyant after receiving financial boost from Shell V-Power ahead of the Safari Rally Kenya.
Shell V-Power, Shell’s enhanced high specification fuels for road motor vehicles, has issued out Shs25m to Ssebuguzi crew.
The Safari Rally Kenya, back after a long hiatus from the WRC calendar, will take place at Lake Naivasha in Nairobi due June 24 to June 27, 2021.
“This is a big boost for me, I commend Shell V-Power for the giving heart and am look forward to this race,” a smiling and confident three-time National Rally champion stated.
Flagging off Ssebuguzi, Shell Fuels Manager (Vivo Energy) Mark Mutungi expressed confidence in Ssebuguzi as the company continues to re-echo their commitment towards Sports development in the country.
In April this year, Ssebuguzi dropped out of the Equator Rally at stage five but will be hoping for better fortunes on return to Kenya.
Ssebuguzi, together with his co-driver Anthony Mugambwa, is one of the five crews to represent Uganda at the Kenyan event.
The four other crews are Hassan Alwi/James Mwangi, Kepher Walubi/Siraje Kyambadde, Duncan Mubiru/Umar Mayanja and Yasin Nasser/Ali Katumba.
- CID To Probe UOC over Irregularities In Ssekitoleko’s Travel To Japan
- CECAFA U23: Mukwala Misses Penalty As Uganda Suffers Shock Exit
- He is Traumatised – Ssekitoleko’s Pregnant Wife Cries Out
- CECAFA U23: Najib, Anukani Start As Byekwaso Names Starting XI
- Olympics: Uganda’s Rower Kathleen Noble Falls Short