With reports rife that Ugandan coach Moses Basena has left his role as Sunrise FC head coach, two of his trusted disciples Pius Wangi and Sulaiman Majanjalo are set to follow suit.
The duo are reportedly hell bent not to sign contract extensions with Rwandan club after culimantion of a hugely disastrous campaign which saw the side relegated from the top-flight echlones.
It’s reported that the depature of coach Moses Basena coupled with relegation orderal has dulled proceedings at the club, and left players despondent hence looking for away out.
Wangi and Majanjaalo joined Sunrise FC in the 2019/20 season as free agents and since then the cast of Ugandan players swelled at the club.
Former Express FC defender Ayub Kiiza, forward Hood Kaweesa and Yefesi Mubiru are the other Ugandans that piled trade with the side.
The trio also have their futures shrouded with uncertainty.
- CECAFA U23: Mukwala Misses Penalty As Uganda Suffers Shock Exit
- He is Traumatised – Ssekitoleko’s Pregnant Wife Cries Out
- CECAFA U23: Najib, Anukani Start As Byekwaso Names Starting XI
- Olympics: Uganda’s Rower Kathleen Noble Falls Short
- CECAFA U23: Uganda Vs Tanzania: Preview, Lineups and How To Watch