The 2020 Masaza Cup MVP Usama Arafat has undergone medical in a bid to join Uganda Premier League Giants KCCA FC.
He took his medical on a Tuesday, with results expected out soon, as the player set to join the 13-time league champions.
Usama has been playing for third division side Kajjansi United Footall Club, where he has been for the past seasons.
He has also been on Express radar following his recent superb display with Busiro during the recent Masaza Cup tournament at FUFA Technical Center, Njeru.
He netted four goals and assisted as many as Busiro team finished third before he was named the MVP.
Usama, a young brother to Ismael Watenga, will seek to become a key member at KCCA FC as coach Morley Byekwaso starts a rebuilding process next season.
Usama is an excellent dribbler, good passer of the ball from all ranges with a venomous shot.
KCCA FC who finished fourth last season, are said to be in advanced talks with URA winger Brian Majwega.
Names : Usama Arafat
Date of birth: 29th/ September/2002
Nick Names: Jabulani
Football Career: Mbale Tigers Soccer Academy, CRO Soccer Academy, St. Mary’s SS Kitende, Kajjansi United Football Club (Previous Club).
- CID To Probe UOC over Irregularities In Ssekitoleko’s Travel To Japan
- CECAFA U23: Mukwala Misses Penalty As Uganda Suffers Shock Exit
- He is Traumatised – Ssekitoleko’s Pregnant Wife Cries Out
- CECAFA U23: Najib, Anukani Start As Byekwaso Names Starting XI
- Olympics: Uganda’s Rower Kathleen Noble Falls Short