KCCA FC has released midfielder Keziron Kizito, The-SportsNation sources have been told.
He leaves the Lugogo-based club to put an end to a two-year spell at the club.
The attacking midfielder scored one goal this season and was also player of the match in the club’s opening game against Bright Stars.
He leaves after finding playing time too hard to find at the club.
Keziron traded in India with Indian side Kerala blasters before joining KCCA FC.
He played for Vipers from 2014 to 2016 before leaving for AFC Leopards where he played for a year.
Keziron made his debut for the Uganda Cranes on November 9, 2014 at Mandela National Stadium against Ethiopia.
He scored his first goal in national colours against Tanzania in CHAN qualifiers on July 4, 2015.
Filbert Obenchan and Moses Kalanzi have been released officially.
- CECAFA U23: Mukwala Misses Penalty As Uganda Suffers Shock Exit
- He is Traumatised – Ssekitoleko’s Pregnant Wife Cries Out
- CECAFA U23: Najib, Anukani Start As Byekwaso Names Starting XI
- Olympics: Uganda’s Rower Kathleen Noble Falls Short
- CECAFA U23: Uganda Vs Tanzania: Preview, Lineups and How To Watch