Vibrant, young and ambitious tactician Brian Ssenyondo is set for Uganda Premier League return.
The-SportsNation has learnt that Ssenyondo is a strong contender for UPDF FC’s vacant job.
The Army side recently parted ways with Coach Kefa Kisala who helped the club finish eighth with 37 points when the league was halted.
Ssenyondo who is out of contract since leaving Mbarara City, is also said to be among suitors for the Onduparaka job after the side parted ways with Joseph Mutyaba.
Ssenyondo does not have a rich resume outside Synergy, Mbarara City and Uganda Cubs (Under-17), but is a long term potential for an ambitious UPDF FC who ended the first round atop last season.
He is known for nurturing talents and moulded the likes of Nicholas Kasozi and Solomon Okwalinga during the early days at Synergy FC.
In his brief spells at Mbarara City, he promoted an exciting and forward-thinking football philosophy.
- CECAFA U23: Mukwala Misses Penalty As Uganda Suffers Shock Exit
- He is Traumatised – Ssekitoleko’s Pregnant Wife Cries Out
- CECAFA U23: Najib, Anukani Start As Byekwaso Names Starting XI
- Olympics: Uganda’s Rower Kathleen Noble Falls Short
- CECAFA U23: Uganda Vs Tanzania: Preview, Lineups and How To Watch