Midfielder Ronald Ssekiganda wants to end his stay at SC Villa after the club reportedly failed to honour his contract
The-SportsNation has discovered that Ssekiganda has already petitioned the FUFA Players Status Committee.
Ssekiganda claims that he has gone several months without pay and has sought assistance from the Federation.
Emmanuel Wasswa is the other player who has written to FUFA asking to be released from SC Villa.
Ssekiganda, a lanky midfielder, joined the 16-time league record winners from Kampala Regional side CATDA FC.
He still has one year on his SC Villa contract but has been reportedly been approached by Express FC and URA FC.
The-SportsNation has also discovered that he has shunned Express FC’s offer “because it is still very little.”
Ssekiganda was the 2019 Masaza Cup MVP as Bulemeezi beat Busiro to lift the title at Namboole.
- CECAFA U23: Mukwala Misses Penalty As Uganda Suffers Shock Exit
- He is Traumatised – Ssekitoleko’s Pregnant Wife Cries Out
- CECAFA U23: Najib, Anukani Start As Byekwaso Names Starting XI
- Olympics: Uganda’s Rower Kathleen Noble Falls Short
- CECAFA U23: Uganda Vs Tanzania: Preview, Lineups and How To Watch