Express FC goalkeeper Mathias Muwanga is on the radar of DR Congo giants AS Vita, The-SportsNation sources can confirm.
The 1973 CAF Champions League winners have been monitoring Muwanga this season and have already approached the shot stopper.
Reports from Wankulukuku indicate that Express has also opened talks to hand their goalkeeper a new contract.
An unnamed club in Angola has reportedly expressed interest in Muwanga as well, a source close to the player has revealed.
Muwanga arrived at Express FC in 2018 after a spell with URA FC.
He was named the 2015/16 UPL goalkeeper of the season while playing at Sadolin Paints FC.
This concluded season, he kept 14 clean sheets to help the Red Eagles win their seventh league title, their first since 2012.
It was a wonderful campaign for Muwanga who missed the first round of the previous campaign (2019/20 season) due to a back injury.
- CECAFA U23: Mukwala Misses Penalty As Uganda Suffers Shock Exit
- He is Traumatised – Ssekitoleko’s Pregnant Wife Cries Out
- CECAFA U23: Najib, Anukani Start As Byekwaso Names Starting XI
- Olympics: Uganda’s Rower Kathleen Noble Falls Short
- CECAFA U23: Uganda Vs Tanzania: Preview, Lineups and How To Watch