URA FC have confirmed the exit of defender cum winger Brian Majwega, it is official.
Majwega leaves URA FC after a two-year spell at the Tax Collectors since joining from Maroons FC.
The Club has chosen not to renew his contract due to Majwega’s lofty demands while other reports have it that Majwega was not in good terms with coach Sam Ssimbwa.
Majwega, it is said, has joined former club KCCA FC with the deal between the was already stamped before the end of last season.
KCCA FC who released Moses Kalanzi, has failed to find the right replacement for roving leftback Mustafa Kizza since he joined Montreal Impact.
The club has identified the already proven, tested and experienced Majwega as a viable replacement.
He will be making his third spell at the club.
In his last stint at Lugogo, he fell out with manager Mike Mutebi and the club over contract disputes.
He has played for Azam FC and Simba among other clubs.
- CECAFA U23: Mukwala Misses Penalty As Uganda Suffers Shock Exit
- He is Traumatised – Ssekitoleko’s Pregnant Wife Cries Out
- CECAFA U23: Najib, Anukani Start As Byekwaso Names Starting XI
- Olympics: Uganda’s Rower Kathleen Noble Falls Short
- CECAFA U23: Uganda Vs Tanzania: Preview, Lineups and How To Watch