Wakiso Giants are reportedly in talks with striker Viane Ssekajugo and his agent to renew his contract.
The pint-sized forward is out of contract after expiry at the end of the 2020/21 season.
The industrious and neat finisher has been linked with a move to Express and URA as the two UPL giants seek to strengthen squads for upcoming CAF engagements.
The former Saints and Masaka LC striker joined the Purple Sharks in 2019 after ending his two-season stay at Onduparaka FC.
Last season, he scored 13 goals including five in the month of May to help the Purple Sharks beat relegation.
He was one of the club’s best players in a season where he was suspended for four games after a verbal confrontation with the match officials following a 3-2 loss against Kitara.
Wakiso Giants, who finished 9th with 36 points, have already released four players – Swaib Mudde, Yasin Mugume, Amos Muwonge and Kipson Atuheire.
- CECAFA U23: Mukwala Misses Penalty As Uganda Suffers Shock Exit
- He is Traumatised – Ssekitoleko’s Pregnant Wife Cries Out
- CECAFA U23: Najib, Anukani Start As Byekwaso Names Starting XI
- Olympics: Uganda’s Rower Kathleen Noble Falls Short
- CECAFA U23: Uganda Vs Tanzania: Preview, Lineups and How To Watch