Vipers SC talisman Paul Mucureezi has been going through trying spells lately that’s if his narrations on his social media platforms are any thing to go by.
Mucu, as he is fondly known by close peers, welcomed a bouncing baby boy called Adlai on May 31st 2021.
However, his joy was short lived after his wife was re-admitted to hospital for contracting Covid-19 four days later.
” It was a test of time seeing her on oxygen support for close to 3 weeks,” Mucureezi noted in a heart warning post.
He also spared kind words to the medical team that took care of his wife.
“Thank you to the medical team at Doctors Hospital Sseguku, the health drop hydropsy surgeon, nurses who cared for Adlai and his mother from home for 12 days,” the former KCCA FC player wrote.
Last year Mucureezi took romance to a new level when he proposed to his fiance on the pitch of play at St.Marys Kitende something that provoked wide spread admiration in football circles.
- CECAFA U23: Mukwala Misses Penalty As Uganda Suffers Shock Exit
- He is Traumatised – Ssekitoleko’s Pregnant Wife Cries Out
- CECAFA U23: Najib, Anukani Start As Byekwaso Names Starting XI
- Olympics: Uganda’s Rower Kathleen Noble Falls Short
- CECAFA U23: Uganda Vs Tanzania: Preview, Lineups and How To Watch