Uganda Cranes striker Edirisa ‘Torres’ Lubega has joined Estrela da Amadora.
Estrela is a Portuguese club trading in the second division of the country’s football league system.
Lubega joins the Portuguese club on loan deal from Paide in Estonia.
The 23-year old may join the Portuguese side permanently in 2022.
He scored 14 goals for Paide, the club’s second best scorer of the season after Rauno Sappinen.
Estrela, founded in 1932, is located in Northwest of Lisbon.
Lubega started his professional career at Proline FC in 2017 before playing for AC Floridsdorfer and SV Ried in Austria.
He made his senior international debut on 27 January 2016, coming on as a 79th minute substitute for Erisa Ssekisambu in a 1-1 draw with Zimbabwe in the African Nations Championship Group Stages
- CECAFA U23: Mukwala Misses Penalty As Uganda Suffers Shock Exit
- He is Traumatised – Ssekitoleko’s Pregnant Wife Cries Out
- CECAFA U23: Najib, Anukani Start As Byekwaso Names Starting XI
- Olympics: Uganda’s Rower Kathleen Noble Falls Short
- CECAFA U23: Uganda Vs Tanzania: Preview, Lineups and How To Watch