Uganda Crested Cranes striker Sandra Nabweteme has secured a loan move from Iceland Women top-flight side Thor/Ka Akureyri to second tier side Fimleikafelag Hafnarfjaroar.
The nitty-gritty details of the loan spell have not been revealed.
After completing her studies at Southwestern Oklahoma State University in USA, the former Kawempe Muslim player jumped ship to Thor/Ka Akureyri in March.
She has endured a blistering spell at the Iceland top tier side scoring three goals and registering one assist in seven games thus far.
However, in a surprise turn of events, Nabweteme is headed for second tier Football.
FH Hafnarfjaroar are seeking promotion to the top tier with ten games left to play. They are currently second on the table with 20 points collected from 10 games played.
Nabweteme, who broke on the football scene at Kawempe Muslim, left Uganda in 2016 for further studies in the USA.
- Olympics: Preview, Time and How To Watch Nanziri’s Bout With Tsukimi
- CID To Probe UOC over Irregularities In Ssekitoleko’s Travel To Japan
- CECAFA U23: Mukwala Misses Penalty As Uganda Suffers Shock Exit
- He is Traumatised – Ssekitoleko’s Pregnant Wife Cries Out
- CECAFA U23: Najib, Anukani Start As Byekwaso Names Starting XI