Yumbe based side Calvary FC is set to sign five players from Westnile rivals Paidha Black Angels.
The development was confirmed by club’s Technical Director Dudu Bosco.
Calvary FC finished 6th in their debut season in the Fufa Big League with 19 points while Paidha Blacks were relegated to the regional League after collecting a mere 5 points.
The side’s relegation fate herald tough times ahead for the Black Angels.
Defender Odagiu Khalid the longest serving player at the club is set for exit alongside Midfielder Choka Julius, Winger Otingwinyu Erick, forward Kilama Victor and former Uganda U17 player Jarieko James will all reportedly heading to Yumbe.
However, Jarieko James’s representative Chancelee Motgan has denied the reports linking his player to Calvary.
According to the former Paidha Black Angels Coach, Calvary FC is yet to sign any player but have already agreed terms with three players as they look to boost their squad ahead of the FUFA Big League kickoff.
Calvary FC will be under the stewardship of Godfrey Akena assisted by John Ongodia and Charles Ogengo as the Goalkeeping Coach.
- CECAFA U23: Mukwala Misses Penalty As Uganda Suffers Shock Exit
- He is Traumatised – Ssekitoleko’s Pregnant Wife Cries Out
- CECAFA U23: Najib, Anukani Start As Byekwaso Names Starting XI
- Olympics: Uganda’s Rower Kathleen Noble Falls Short
- CECAFA U23: Uganda Vs Tanzania: Preview, Lineups and How To Watch