Police FC right back Denis Rukuundo is on the verge of signing for Rwandese side As Kigali.
The-SportsNation website can reliably confirm that both parties have already agreed on personal terms and the right back is expected to pen a two years contract with As Kigali.
Rukundo renewed his contract with the cops at the start of the 2020/21 season with for two years.
He has recently played for APR in the Rwanda Premier league during the 2017/18 season.
A number of Uganda Premier league clubs had already shown interest to sign the right back, who recently confirmed allegiance to Rwanda, has opted for a move to AS Kigali.
He has recently featured for Maroons, KCCA FC and APR of Rwanda before he joined Police FC in 2019.
As Kigali finished second in the recently concluded Rwanda Premier League.
The Eric Nshimiyimana’s coached side will represent Rwanda in the 2021/22 CAF Confederations Cup for the third time in the row.
- CID To Probe UOC over Irregularities In Ssekitoleko’s Travel To Japan
- CECAFA U23: Mukwala Misses Penalty As Uganda Suffers Shock Exit
- He is Traumatised – Ssekitoleko’s Pregnant Wife Cries Out
- CECAFA U23: Najib, Anukani Start As Byekwaso Names Starting XI
- Olympics: Uganda’s Rower Kathleen Noble Falls Short