Newly promoted UPL side Arua Hill SC have continued to beef up their squad ahead of their debut season in top flight.
The Arua based side have confirmed the signing of Striker Yusuf Sharif Saaka from relegated Kyetume FC.
“Dear Yusuf Saaka! Welcome to the Kongolo family. You will enjoy the climate, the people of Westnile, the food, the tradition. Most importantly, you will score the goals. Welcome bro,” reads the official statement from the club’s social media pages.
Ssaka recently bid farewell to the slaughters: “To Kyetume FC entire club and fans, thank you for the beautiful memories forever thankful for those years. I am Kongolo.”
The forward becomes the second official signing for the Kongolo after they unveiled Midfielder Andama Junior from Calvary FC yesterday.
Saaka who was Kyetume’s top scorer with 8 goals in all competitions last season, was linked to Mbarara City, KCCA FC and UPDF.
Arua Hill is said to have finalised talks with Nigerian playmaker Innocent Maduka from Blacks Power.
- Best of Photos As Vipers Crowned Stanbic Uganda Cup Champions
- Uganda Cup: Vipers Humiliate BUL To Clinch Second Ever Title
- Onyango hailed After Sundowns Overcome Orlando Pirates
- Tennis: Uganda To Host 5th Edition of East Africa Junior Tourney
- Asante Kotoko Set To Confirm Signing of Uganda Cranes Striker