Uganda Premier League side SC Villa have announced the capture of the 2020 Masaza cup top scorer Charles Bbaale.
Bbaale emerged as the tournament top scorer with eight goals and helped his Gomba side lift the 2020 Masaza cup trophy.
His superb performances are believed to have caught the attention of the Joggos who have managed to get their man.
Villa announced his acquisition on Monday evening via their media platforms.
“A deal in principle has been agreed for the transfer of Charles Bbaale to Villa,” reads a post on the club’s Facebook account.
He was a key member for Mbarara based side Terrazzo and Tiles FC in their promotion to the FUFA Big during the 2019/20 season.
With the need for a reliable striker, Bbaale’s acquisition will be a big boost to the record champions as they prepare for next season.
Derrick Ndahiro, Emmanuel Alex Wasswa, and Geoffrey Wasswa are the players that have already departed at the club.
Many other senior players on the team are said to be on their way out and the club is now to headed to acquire new faces.
- Boxing: All Set For National Team Trials At Lugogo
- Kenya Vs Uganda – Must Know About U20 Women World Cup Qualifiers
- Uganda Cranes Vs Eastern Region: Preview, Probable Lineups and TV
- I’m building a Competitive Team – Alex Isabirye
- Lady Jills Triumphant As MUK Celebrates International Day For University Sport