Uganda Hippos and KCCA FC attacking midfielder Steven Sserwadda has completed a move to Major League Soccer.
KCCA FC has confirmed the development, revealing that the youngster will be joining New York Red Bulls
He is the second Ugandan to join MLS from KCCA FC after Mustafa Kizza signed for Montreal Impact.
Sserwadda who mainly plays on the wing, departs KCCA FC after six years of achieveing many accolades with the Kasasiro boys.
He graduated from the KCCA soccer Academy.
During his six years spell at KCCA FC, has managed to he win a league tittle and CECAFA Kagame cup.
He was part of the Uganda Hippos squad that finished second at AFCON U20 Championship last year in Mauritania where he bagged two goals.
Sserwadda joins former Uganda Cranes captain Ibrahim Ssekagya who is also part of the New York Red bull coaching staff.
In the deal to the Major League Soccer side, KCCA FC will also have a 10% fee on any forward transfer of Sserwadda outside the Major League Soccer.
- Boxing: All Set For National Team Trials At Lugogo
- Kenya Vs Uganda – Must Know About U20 Women World Cup Qualifiers
- Uganda Cranes Vs Eastern Region: Preview, Probable Lineups and TV
- I’m building a Competitive Team – Alex Isabirye
- Lady Jills Triumphant As MUK Celebrates International Day For University Sport