Calvary FC has confirmed signing of three players from Paidha Black Angels.
The-SportsNation reported last week that the Yumbe based side was interested in a host of players from Paidah Black Angels. The later was relegated from the Big league and many senior players were expected to try their talents elsewhere.
“Calvary FC have completed the signing of the following players from Paidha Black Angels, Choka Julius 2 years, Otingcwinyu Erick 2 years, Odagiu Khalid 1 year,” reads the club’s statement on their official Facebook page.
Calvary FC finished the Big League season in 6th position while Paidha Black Angels Angels were relegated having amassed amegre five points.
Defender Odagiu Khalid has signed a one year contract while attacking Midfielders Choka Julius and Winger Otingcwinyu Erick have both signed two year contracts.
The trio become the maiden signings of the Big League side having seen former playmaker Andama Junior cross over to newly promoted UPL side Arua Hills.
- Boxing: All Set For National Team Trials At Lugogo
- Kenya Vs Uganda – Must Know About U20 Women World Cup Qualifiers
- Uganda Cranes Vs Eastern Region: Preview, Probable Lineups and TV
- I’m building a Competitive Team – Alex Isabirye
- Lady Jills Triumphant As MUK Celebrates International Day For University Sport